Terms and Conditions
By scheduling, requesting, or paying for any services provided by The Willow Tree Inc., its Agents, Officers, or Directors and/or any of its associates or affiliates you are stating that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that you willingly enter, agree and accept the following:
You, the Client, agree and verify that:
1) You request and consent to receive services from The Willow Tree Inc., its Agents, Officers, or Directors and/or any of its associates or affiliates;
2) You understand that services may include Biofield Therapies including the F3 Service™, Energy Balancing and Harmonization, Chakra Balancing, Past Life Information, Meditation, Visualizations, and Spirit Guide Channeling;
3) You are aware that Biofield Therapies are holistic practices and seek to balance the energy fields of the human body;
4) You understand that services may also include and are not limited to Consultations, both written and verbal, Workshops, Seminars and Presentations;
5) You understand that the services you receive are not and cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counselling, therapy, advice, diagnosis, or treatment;
6) You are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
7) You understand and agree it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counselling or medical treatment, and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
8) You take personal responsibility for your well-being and with respect for yourself you gratefully accept control of your choices. Your heirs, guardians, legal representatives, and you hereby and forever release, waive, and discharge any claims against, The Willow Tree Inc., its Agents, Officers, or Directors and/or any of its associates or affiliates. You take full responsibility and are responsible for all liability for loss or injury incurred while in association with or applying energy techniques and information learned from The Willow Tree Inc., its Agents, Officers, or Directors and/or any of its associates or affiliates;
9) You have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its content. You are aware that this is a waiver and release of potential liability and a contract between the above noted parties and you. You understand that this contract is binding and acknowledge that you are accepting this of your own free will;
10) If you are ordering services for another person, that either you have their consent to order services on their behalf or you are their legal guardian, and that these same Terms and Conditions that apply to you also apply to them, and that you will specify their given names in the notes of the order or by email;
11) You are at least 18 years of age and have read these Terms and Conditions.
You, the Client, agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any and all disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions, whether as to interpretation, performance or otherwise, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada and each of the parties hereto hereby irrevocably attorns to the jurisdiction of the courts of such province.
You, the client, agree to the F3 Service™ Cancellation Policy:
You can cancel the F3 Service™ at any time. The F3 Service™ is billed monthly through our online billing system. You must cancel your F3 Service™ before it renews to avoid being billed for the next month’s F3 Service™ Fee. The cancellation will become effective at the end of the current monthly period, at which time the F3 Service™ will be removed. We do not provide credit, refunds, or prorated billings for an F3 Service™ that is cancelled mid-month.
Last Updated: June 12, 2020